Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November Chit Chat Check In

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hahaha! I remember that old verse! Everett did amazing well with those little rollers. He managed to keep them on his spoon and plant every single one in his mouth . . . many at a time. Only one got away and hit the floor, but that was fine because his little dog, Ari, was right there to clean up anything that made it to the floor! I think the Roomba vacuum was modeled after Ari.

    Comment


      Well, I can see that Everett is learning to charm his way around everyone, especially the ladies, but who could resist him. With that blond head of hair he is a cutie. So glad things went so well for Thanksgiving Nuthatch. I do not plan on cooking anymore turkeys but if I did I would remember your son's recipe for making them look pretty and something made them very juicy. DIL is lucky to have someone who knows how to cook. That was always a plus for me in a man. Doing the stuffing is not usually a man thing. Good for him.

      Agate, I had heard that little rhyme but had forgotten it. You two have such good memories, or maybe it is because you raised children and repeated it many, many times.

      Howie, do you have a torn rotator cuff in your shoulder? I had to have surgery for that many years ago. I followed Doctors orders and did fine.
      Virginia

      Comment


        Virginia, I don't remember what he called it He described it, but I don't remember him calling it anything. I'm glad you had the rotator cuff repaired, and are now pain free. I took the "recommended dose" of ibuprofen today, and stayed pain free. It was nice.
        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

        Albert Einstein

        Comment


          Originally posted by agate View Post
          Getting rid of a pain is so nice--sometimes getting a lot of sleep does wonders.
          Agate, about your post. And it reminded me, I have gotten more sleep because I haven't stayed awake like I do, because I haven't stayed up late. So I slept more, and my shoulder has been pain free.

          Hmmmmmmm....that means something....
          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

          Albert Einstein

          Comment


            Originally posted by Howie View Post
            Agate, about your post. And it reminded me, I have gotten more sleep because I haven't stayed awake like I do, because I haven't stayed up late. So I slept more, and my shoulder has been pain free.

            Hmmmmmmm....that means something....
            That is interesting...about getting more sleep and feeling better. I know there are many studies that have proved the connection but it becomes real when you experience it. I have been sleeping more soundly and later into the morning....and I too feel the difference.
            Linda~~~~

            Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

            Comment

            Working...
            X