If it becomes necessary, after the pandemic, and some creative crowdsource fundraising on the forum, I shall personally travel to Switzerland and express your displeasure!!!
(let me know if this becomes likely as I'll need time to obtain a passport)
(let me know if this becomes likely as I'll need time to obtain a passport)
Does anyone else remember reading about Heidi, the little girl in the Swiss Alps?
Rose, the V8 was in a plastic bottle, not a can. It had a plastic lid with a ring underneath the lid to make it harder to open if you know the type I mean. You have to dislodge the ring from the cap to get the cap to move at all, quite often, even with a good opener at the ready.
I agree that whacking jar lids against something quite hard is often effective. I wouldn't be up to whacking one on the floor but often use the kitchen counter. It was my preferred solution for pickle jars--a few sharp whacks all around the lid.

Comment