Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A really, no really, great jar opener.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    I am in using the iPad. I have no idea why it worked this time.

    Agate, I got frustrated just reading the directions you listed on how to view “most recent first.” I’ll try another day.

    ANN


    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

    Comment


      #92
      Originally posted by stillstANNding View Post
      I am in using the iPad. I have no idea why it worked this time.

      Agate, I got frustrated just reading the directions you listed on how to view “most recent first.” I’ll try another day.

      ANN

      Yes, you really do have to brace yourself for dealing with all of those steps. Eat your Cheerios, take your vitamin D, get plenty of rest, and don't forget the chocolate--and you'll be up to it then.

      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        #93
        Thank you.

        ANN
        There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

        Comment


          #94
          Another way to see the latest activity is just look at the number of the last page and put it in place of the first page that comes up then hit enter. I actually figured that out all on my own. One of the first things because I knew I wasn't going to go through all the pages.

          Brian, I was wondering why you didn't just ask young-in. She could tell you everything about computers.
          Virginia

          Comment


            #95
            I don't think the young use forums. They are all instagram and snapchat users.

            Since I have built and repaired computers as a hobby since the late 90's I like to think that I can still sort of figure them out. For example yesterday I recovered a couple of encrypted files from my mother's corrupted laptop and restored most all of her logins and passwords on a clean install of Windows 10.

            Even then, I bow to Agate's getting around this new place so handily !
            *another random thought *

            Comment


              #96
              Now that really is impressive, but you are right about Agate. Of course Howie and I decided long ago that Agate knows everything and can do everything.
              Virginia

              Comment


                #97
                Yeah, that Agate is really something all right. It seems like just yesterday we were all figuring out how automatic faucets work and how we'd ever wash our hands again and now I'm following Agate's advice on how to set my display options...they say a rising tide lifts all boats....
                *another random thought *

                Comment


                  #98
                  I can't claim to have a hobby of building and repairing computers. I'd like to pass my know-it-all crown on to Brian at this point.

                  Couldn't find a crown among the emoticons, and so maybe a star will do:

                  SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Virginia, your short cut works. Thank you.

                    Agate, please find Howie.

                    ANN
                    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                    Comment


                      I'm in communication with Howie--he's working on figuring things out as I understand it.

                      What of Sunshine??? I haven't seen her here yet.
                      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by agate View Post
                        I can't claim to have a hobby of building and repairing computers. I'd like to pass my know-it-all crown on to Brian at this point.

                        Couldn't find a crown among the emoticons, and so maybe a star will do:
                        I'm already wearing my "knows some stuff about computers but not necessarily about forums" crown, Agate. Besides if I ever wore such a crown as you suggest I'd be rapidly exposed as the self-taught incompetent that I am !

                        So as it stands now the forum crown sits prettily on your head.

                        *another random thought *

                        Comment


                          It might be noted that I'm referring people on to the admins here because they are the people who know what they're doing. And they are here and will respond. I'll do what I can to answer questions if I know the answer. I have found that it pays not to give up--to keep on clicking on things until you find what you're looking for.

                          Who knew, for instance, that you can insert a horizontal line if you want to?

                          That may have been on the old board but I never noticed it.
                          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                          Comment


                            I have been tempted...


                            To "flag" the original poster on this thread as a probable spammer. Imagine attempting to sell jar openers on a support forum !For goodness' sakes!
                            *another random thought *

                            Comment


                              It's mind-boggling!
                              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                              Comment


                                Show offs.

                                ANN
                                There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X