Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A really, no really, great jar opener.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ((((((HUGS TO ALL!)))))) ~

    ANN ~

    I found this in the Forum Feedback forum (sorry if that is redundant) FAQs on the new format about changing the skins here. I know you asked about it, but I've lost track of the thread in which you asked it. Anyway, here's what it says:

    #7 How do I change how the forum looks (aka how can I change the forum style/skin) ?

    Answer: To change your style follow these steps...

    Log in
    In upper right corner click the "settings" link
    Find the "general settings" link on the left side and click on it
    Scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for a section titled "miscellaneous options"
    Find the section titled "forum skin" and click on the arrow to the right of your current style name
    Pick a style
    Click the "save changes" button

    You could also use the "quick style chooser" at the bottom of any page.
    I hope this helps you.

    Love & Light,



    Rose

    *Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!

    THANKS TO ALL!
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

    Comment


      Rose, I'm not finding any FAQ in the Feedback Forum and I wonder if the material you quoted is meant only for the older board. There was a choice of skins there at one time, and that is approximately the way it worked if I recall right, but for some reason that feature was removed.

      On this new board I don't see any Quick Style Chooser at the bottom of the page, and I can't go from Settings to General Settings as directed. I'm pretty sure there is no choice of skins just now though maybe they will add it. You could request it in the Feedback Forum.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        By the way Brian, we think on here that Agate is actually a moderator, also she could be Mike Wiens in disguise and maybe installed this new forum.
        Virginia

        Comment


          Originally posted by Virginia View Post
          By the way Brian, we think on here that Agate is actually a moderator, also she could be Mike Wiens in disguise and maybe installed this new forum.
          I have long suspected that she could be a moderator; She's just so darn level headed.

          But...I fear the moderators and the awesome power which they wield. I remember some dark days of forum wars, arguments, and bannings. And I have long believed that I could be swept up in a rush of moderation, possibly teargassed and subsequently arrested eventually to be banned forever.

          To even speak of such things is surely forbidden !
          *another random thought *

          Comment


            She is NOT a moderator. She couldn't moderate her way out of a paper bag.

            As some of you know, in 2006 I started my own little MS board. It's still there but it lost most of its members pretty quickly, partly because I couldn't bear to ban anyone. Instead I found a way of "deactivating" the accounts of a couple of offenders, and it was decided that that was really banning under another name.

            Yes, in a way it was. But I was at the end of my rope. Dealing with people isn't my strong suit.

            I have yet to figure people out.

            The admins and mods here know the inner workings of this place. I know nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

            Comment


            • RandomThought
              RandomThought commented
              Editing a comment
              I had no idea. I was so blind. Now I begin to see the light, thank you.

            I believe !

            Agate puts up a convincing denial and I believe her.

            Agate, I can't apologize for thinking that you are competent but I do apologize if this talk has brought you any distress.

            Not to say that I am not disappointed to find that the admins never recognized her leadership skills and dedication followed by seeking to employ her talents to the betterment of the community as a moderator. But what-ever.

            I am back to thinking about banning the fool who started this thread when he tried to sell us all jar openers.

            Who's with me?

            Last edited by RandomThought; 03-29-2021, 05:59 AM.
            *another random thought *

            Comment


            • RandomThought
              RandomThought commented
              Editing a comment
              If someone would gather up some torches and pitchforks that would be appreciated.
              Last edited by RandomThought; 03-29-2021, 06:20 AM.

            Actually, I like this thread. It has many things in it, but mostly it has the jar opener and I bought one, which I use on a very regular basis.
            Virginia

            Comment


              Yeah, this has been an interesting discussion spanning a broad area.

              This morning Cathy handed me a jar asking me to open it and I wondered to myself if I was going to need the really great jar opener (honestly I thought I would) but I was able to get this one open without aid !
              Last edited by RandomThought; 03-30-2021, 11:20 AM.
              *another random thought *

              Comment

              Working...
              X