Agate, he sure is taking his time.
If anyone is reading and is going to be home on Easter Saturday night (like me) in case you want to watch it there is a movie coming on Lifetime Channel that I plan to watch. It is the life of Mahalia Jackson, a gospel singer. I think she came to fame in the 40s or 50s and I became aware of her during the civil rights era. She had a great voice and toured Europe and also sang at Carnegie Hall. The name of the movie is Robin Roberts Presents: Mahalia. It is due to come on at 8PM Eastern Time. Don't know about you folks who are on Pacific Time.

If anyone is reading and is going to be home on Easter Saturday night (like me) in case you want to watch it there is a movie coming on Lifetime Channel that I plan to watch. It is the life of Mahalia Jackson, a gospel singer. I think she came to fame in the 40s or 50s and I became aware of her during the civil rights era. She had a great voice and toured Europe and also sang at Carnegie Hall. The name of the movie is Robin Roberts Presents: Mahalia. It is due to come on at 8PM Eastern Time. Don't know about you folks who are on Pacific Time.



Comment