Went out to eat yesterday evening with family. I had chicken salad with lots of fruit...strawberries, honey dew, cantaloupe, grapes and pineapple. Enjoyed the fruit more than the chicken salad.
Then went to grocery store, though I did not stay as long as I usually do.
So tired today. Stayed late in bed and then fell asleep reading during afternoon. Just finished the book Perfect that Linda told us about. As she said it is not a light read. I found it to be sad, but I am sure it is part of life for a lot of people. The author is Rachel Joyce. Think I will move on to a mystery now.
Brother in S.C. fell again Wednesday. This time it was due to knees giving out. I am not sure if he was on rollator or not. This time they went to emergency room right away. More x-rays, nothing else broken, but bruised and sore. Doctor said walk and blow, walk and blow. Today's update was "PROGRESS!! yeah! I am walking right behind him." Of course it was from SIL. I am not sure quite what she means by progress - weather he is making progress in his walking or if he is allowing her to walk right behind him. Maybe he had not been. I don't know.
Then went to grocery store, though I did not stay as long as I usually do.
So tired today. Stayed late in bed and then fell asleep reading during afternoon. Just finished the book Perfect that Linda told us about. As she said it is not a light read. I found it to be sad, but I am sure it is part of life for a lot of people. The author is Rachel Joyce. Think I will move on to a mystery now.
Brother in S.C. fell again Wednesday. This time it was due to knees giving out. I am not sure if he was on rollator or not. This time they went to emergency room right away. More x-rays, nothing else broken, but bruised and sore. Doctor said walk and blow, walk and blow. Today's update was "PROGRESS!! yeah! I am walking right behind him." Of course it was from SIL. I am not sure quite what she means by progress - weather he is making progress in his walking or if he is allowing her to walk right behind him. Maybe he had not been. I don't know.



Comment