Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Song of the Day

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Friday the 13th Special: Two for one!


    Danny & The Juniors - At The Hop




    Wilbert Harrison - Kansas City

    Comment


      Friday the 13th Follow-up


      Marianne Faithfull - As Tears Go By

      Comment


        Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man

        Comment


          I'll put this here though it's a sort of reply about the Rolling Stones discussion in the Chitchat thread--this is the song I was thinking of but the one you posted, flatcap, will do just as well. Mick Jagger is always Mick Jagger, and Rolling Stones songs often have a sameness to them...



          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment


            My bad. I was mixed up about that. Thanks for setting the record straight.

            Other than that, I have to admit the Rolling Stones did manage to pull off one good song.

            And that's coming from a Beatles fan. (You can't be on both sides of that one. LOL)


            The Rolling Stones - Midnight Rambler

            Last edited by flatcap; 10-14-2023, 12:28 PM.

            Comment


              The Beatles - A Day In The Life




              The Beatles - Dear Prudence




              The Beatles - Here, There and Everywhere




              The Beatles - I Am The Walrus




              The Beatles - Let It Be




              The Beatles - Octopus's Garden




              The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever




              The Beatles - When I'm Sixty Four

              Last edited by flatcap; 10-15-2023, 07:34 AM.

              Comment


                The Doors - Riders on the Storm

                Comment


                  Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe




                  Jimi Hendrix - Red House

                  Comment


                    Canned Heat - Going Up The Country

                    Comment


                      The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn!

                      Comment


                        The Monkees - I'm a Believer

                        Comment


                          Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild




                          Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride

                          Comment


                            Cream - White Room



                            Last edited by flatcap; 10-22-2023, 12:02 AM.

                            Comment


                              Dolly Parton, Kenny Rogers - Islands In the Stream




                              Fats Domino - Ain’t That a Shame




                              Pink Floyd - The Dark Side Of The Moon (50th Anniversary) [2023 Remaster] {Full Album}

                              Last edited by flatcap; 10-23-2023, 01:57 PM.

                              Comment


                                Bill Withers - Lean on Me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X