Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT December Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    How did you get my list?
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      #32
      The timing belt on daughters car went out in the basement parking lot at the hospital so I tried to arrange a tow, the ceiling is really low as it IS a parking garage. The tow company wanted $200 more to get it out because they cant get a big truck in there. I rented a tow dolly and my son and I brought it home. The funny thing was the director of internal medicine saw me pushing and said "does Melissa know YOU are working out here?"

      Crap busted again!

      Had a Dr apt today nuttin new to report BP is down to 186/98 good for me I guess......

      Rain and snow all day today, messy as we had 6" of snow already. Getting ready to go back down to MIL house for the estate sale. We leave at noon tomorrow. I feel tired already.

      Comment


        #33
        Now Howie, I know you hate to be nosy My list of ailments are so long I can't remember them all. So say my back and whole body is shot.

        Hi agate, good to see you. Yes, I've been around here since 1999. First came to learn how to care for my MIL who had Alzheimer's Disease. I spent much time in there, but there are times you just have to take a break. Yes, I used to go to Chronic Pain, but not much any more. Now I mostly go to Emotional Support when I'm not nosing around in all the other Forum.

        I like all of you and thank you for the welcome. Now Gary, From one that can not keep their blood pressure stable I would say, CALL YOUR DR. I got a feeling you know it is way too high!!

        Sally, I like your list. Sounds good to me. Never did like to bake cookies anyway.

        take care all, Julia s
        Last edited by Jo6; 12-06-2014, 06:55 AM.
        Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
        'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

        for my brother Ben

        Comment


          #34
          Sally, love it!

          Cat,
          glad to hear you are gaining weight! Sounds like you have a good team around you and you will soon start building muscle strength. My physio gave me many exercises I can do from bed, and slowly, but surely, it begins to make a difference. Glad you have TC there to support you as well.

          Gary, Such a nice reminder of how daughters never outgrow their daddies!

          Jo6 - glad you like us! The more, the merrier here! :)
          Last edited by SuzE-Q; 12-03-2014, 06:42 PM.
          Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

          Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

          Comment


            #35
            "The more, the merrier here!"

            Does that mean my cats can join in? They keep looking at my keyboard, and I can see it in their eyes, they want to be a part of what's going on.
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

            Albert Einstein

            Comment


              #36
              Howie, LOVE your signature quote!

              BTW, don't let your cats near the keyboard. Once they have computer capabilities and the ability to handle a can opener, we are all goners, they won't have any need for us humans anymore...the cats will take over the world!
              Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

              Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

              Comment


                #37
                HOWIE-

                Here is your present- your other car!!!
                You can open it now.

                Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

                -r

                Comment


                  #38
                  Cant count on what?

                  Its 3:28 and I still haven't fallen asleep All dressed up and no where to go. Which is just as well since I have my bath robe on.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Renee, I want one, a red one please!

                    Gary, I seem to go back and forth. Days I can't stay awake, then days and nights I can't sleep. Last night was a good sleep night for me. I hope you can get some sleep soon too.
                    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                    Albert Einstein

                    Comment


                      #40
                      I guess Howie can take us all for rides one at a time. It's only fair that Renee gets to go first!


                      Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

                      Comment


                        #41
                        I'm just glad that they invented TV, A/C, Computers an Jet flying, in my day.
                        All the new things are too late for me. Renee, I could have used that Air-mobile
                        years ago, when I was actually going places and also, carting the kids to and fro!!
                        Love, Sally


                        "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                        Comment


                          #42
                          Wouldn't you have been the cool mom. The kids would probably be getting YOU up each morning.
                          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                          Albert Einstein

                          Comment


                            #43
                            My thoughts go out to Cherie as her father is not doing well and is now unresponsive. Having had some of the same issues in our family as of late I have an idea how hard this is for her and siblings as well for her mom.

                            Love and laughter Cherie.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              :) Thanks Gary. Cherie you and your family remain in my prayers. Take good care of you too. Jeanie :)

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Big storm coming in the northeast.
                                Storms never ask beforehand.

                                Take care of yourself, Jeanie.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X