Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT December Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Happy Birthday Mr Howie with a "H", Sam says you are a youngster,, hahahaha !
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

    Peg

    Comment


      #62
      Sam is very wise at her age!
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by Howie View Post
        Thanks everyone. I have been looking forward to reaching 21 for a long time.
        Muaaaahahahaha!!!!
        Love, Sally


        "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






        Comment


          #64
          What???
          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

          Albert Einstein

          Comment


            #65
            Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

            Happy Howie Day!


            Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

            Comment


              #66
              You ain't from around these parts is ya? Dat's some kinda ferin tawlkin, ain't it? At least ya added a nice pitcher of yerself!
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

              Albert Einstein

              Comment


                #67
                Howie, hope your day was a good one. Happy Birthday - which is about over.
                Virginia

                Comment


                  #68
                  Cherie, I am so very sorry for your loss and for all your family.
                  Virginia

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Cherie, I'm very sorry for your loss. It's always hard.

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by nuthatch View Post
                      Happy Day, Howie!



                      Happy birthday, Howie. This is a very good picture of you.

                      Comment


                        #71
                        HEY, I resemble that remark!
                        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                        Albert Einstein

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Thanks Sally for the Christmas list. I really like that - now if we could all just stick to it.

                          Hi Lorraine, have not seen you in a long time. Hope all is well.

                          Just love Howie's new car!!! Renee, you did get it for him in red I presume??
                          Virginia

                          Comment


                            #73
                            I assume she did, but she hasn't landed yet, at least not here!
                            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                            Albert Einstein

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Howie, she's just trying it out. Don't get greedy and be in such a hurry!
                              Virginia

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Is it here yet, is it here yet, is it here yet, is it here yet.....oh, sorry.
                                "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                                Albert Einstein

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X