Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT December Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Look at this face!!!

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      #47
      I am paraphrasing from another site....

      Cherie's father passed away this morning at 9:30. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts.

      Comment


        #48
        I'm so sorry--though it was expected, losing someone is still very sad.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          #49
          Oh Cherie this is so sad,,I am so sorry,,
          " Don't outsmart your common sense"

          Peg

          Comment


            #50
            I'm so sorry, Cherie.


            Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

            Comment


              #51
              My condolences, Cherie. The loss of a parent is never easy.
              Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

              Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

              Comment


                #52
                Cherie, I grieve with you. I've lost both parents, but I don't think you ever get over it. There have been many times I've wanted to tell them about something I've done, then realize they are no longer here. Be good to you!
                "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                Albert Einstein

                Comment


                  #53
                  My heartfelt condolences Cherie.
                  Love, Sally


                  "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                  Comment


                    #54
                    Cheri, im so sorry for your loss.
                    ...I am not a doctor nor medical professional, and don't pretend to be one, here... :o

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Happy birthday to Howie, December 9!

                      The local SpongeBob has a birthday today!
                      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                      Comment


                        #56
                        :) Happy Birthday Howie! Have a wonderful birthday. Jeanie :)
                        Last edited by Jeanie Z; 12-09-2014, 10:08 AM. Reason: typo

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Have a Spongy Happy Birthday Howie!!
                          Love, Sally


                          "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                          Comment


                            #58
                            Thanks everyone. I have been looking forward to reaching 21 for a long time.
                            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                            Albert Einstein

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Cherie, so sorry for your loss.
                              Last edited by nuthatch; 12-09-2014, 02:25 PM.

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Happy Day, Howie!



                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X