Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT June Chitchat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Howie, it sounds as if you have some reason for concern:

    An odd thing happened yesterday. My brother sent me an email asking if I was up for a call. I answered in 3 minutes...Ready! That's how we usually do it.

    But he never called.

    I hope to hear from him today and what happened yesterday. It's not at all like him to do that. So I'm a little worried. I'll let you know when I know.
    Unless he's an impulsive person who might suddenly be distracted by drop-in visitors or some such thing, if he said he'd call and he didn't, I'd be concerned.

    You could try doing a Google search using his name. There are services that will find information for you though they usually charge. I've never used one because of the charge but I'm pretty sure a phone number should be easy to find unless it's unlisted.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      He could have had visitors drop in, but by today, he would at least have emailed. I'm just going to wait on my sister. I don't think she has Web access right now because I already sent her an email. But she did say she would call me as soon as she got home. So I guess I'll just have to wait until then.

      My eyes are getting wonky, so I took my sleep med, and am going to bed. Thanks for everyone's concern. G'night!
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        Howie, is bro ok?
        Love, Sally


        "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






        Comment


          I don't know yet. I'm waiting on my sister to call, and explain it all to her, and she will probably try calling him. I'll let everyone know what's going on.
          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

          Albert Einstein

          Comment


            Originally posted by Howie View Post
            The phone can do all sorts of things, it's just me that's lacking.
            How sad, to lack the initiative to learn.


            Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

            Comment


              That's EXACTLY it! Me jus haz larnt how ta spale!
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

              Albert Einstein

              Comment


                Izzatt so...lol
                Love, Sally


                "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                Comment


                  At dang Sally iz az schmart az I iz!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeee Haw!!!
                  "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                  Albert Einstein

                  Comment


                    Huked on foniks werks fir me!

                    Comment


                      Shucks Cat, dat shore is sum fancee tawlkin!
                      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                      Albert Einstein

                      Comment


                        For anyone who normally gets a Social Security check on the 3rd of the month, there is this wonderfully cheering news. July 3 falls on a Sunday this year, and so the checks should be in by Friday the 1st.

                        I love months that are like that.

                        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                        Comment


                          Hope you are right about the SS checks Agate, because now that you have told him Howie will already be planning on how he is going to spend his without having to wait any longer.
                          Virginia

                          Comment


                            Went back to same restaurant I was at Thursday night. Went with two brothers and their wives. Again tonight, like last Sunday, the humidity was so low here that it was not the least bit muggy and we set outside. Love outdoor eating when it is like this. I spent a little less. I had homemade chicken salad with fresh fruit around it (strawberries, pineapple, grapes, honeydew and cantaloupe) Then one scoop of vanilla ice cream. Very good.

                            Howie, hope you hear from your brother soon. I know he has been sick and I know you worry about him, however something could have happened to his phone and he might not can call you right now.
                            Virginia

                            Comment


                              I had a LONG talk with my sister yesterday. She didn't say so, just my own opinion, I think he is bipolar. Whatever the problem, he needs to see a doctor which is not something he's going to do easily. I can only hope he can see something isn't right, dump the quack he has now, and get a real doctor that will get him the meds he needs.
                              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                              Albert Einstein

                              Comment


                                Howie, as long as you know he is healthy and most of all safe that is the most important thing. Hope you hear something soon. I know he had been calling almost every Friday night and two of you would have long chats. It is hard to look forward to something that you enjoy and then have it not happen.
                                Virginia

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X