Welcome, houghchrst!
My reading has been almost at a standstill lately while I've been taking care of my PC problems. I still have to get the scanner and the camera software reinstalled but I took care of getting Norton back first thing. I listen to books in any spare moments but there's the housework and laundry that have been put on hold while I took care of the PC issues, and now I'm catching up on that.
I'm hoping to get on with the reading now.
My reading has been almost at a standstill lately while I've been taking care of my PC problems. I still have to get the scanner and the camera software reinstalled but I took care of getting Norton back first thing. I listen to books in any spare moments but there's the housework and laundry that have been put on hold while I took care of the PC issues, and now I'm catching up on that.
I'm hoping to get on with the reading now.


Comment