Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep on Moving: May 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ann, I got a twice baked potato which I cut in half for tomorrow night, a green salad with strawberries, cranberries and sunflower seeds, a small container of broccoli which has some cranberries in it and some mixed fresh fruit. All will last until tomorrow night when I will eat it again. Sunday night I plan to meet family for dinner and since I have to get haircut Monday and will be out I will stop by Panera and get food for Monday night. That means I don't have to cook until Tuesday.

    How do you like my planning to keep from cooking?
    Virginia

    Comment


      swam 740 yards in 22 minutes.
      Earlier at 2 am had a horrible spasm lateral muscle of lower leg, and awful pelvic pain, but swam 4 hours later.

      Comment


        I like your plan, Virginia. BTW, Peter ironed shirts last night while we listened to our local NPR Jazz show. I thought of you.

        Sunshine, I wish there was a recipe to prevent those spasms.

        ANN
        There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

        Comment

        Working...
        X