Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November Chit Chat Check In

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Breezes also trigger TRigeminal Neuralgia.

    Feel better soon,
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by Virginia View Post

      On antibiotics for UTI. I am sure no surprise there. She thinks jaw problem is likely arthritis. I had considered this because the night before I came down with it I was out on a breezy cool evening.
      So very relieved it was not a symptom of a cardiac event, Virginia.
      Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

      Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

      Comment


        #33
        Thank you Ann and Suse-Q. Just waiting right now for better days to come back.
        Virginia

        Comment


          #34
          Sounds like quite the UTI, so no wonder you aren't feeling well.

          I think I'm to get a diagnosis of osteoporosis in the morning, so I've been reading the old threads on treatments. Your jaw pain made me think of my fear of jaw necrosis which will probably steer me away from Fosomax or any of the osteoporosis treatments.

          On a positive note, I was told several years ago that I had developed arthritis in my fingers. But, the swelling and pain has gone down, so you just never know with these things if they will go away on their own.

          Look at that Howie, he sounds like he's getting healthier all the time!
          Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

          Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

          Comment


            #35
            You know, I am pretty healthy for a sick man!
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

            Albert Einstein

            Comment


              #36
              Well, I just took trash to the dump, but had put it off FAR too long. I had 4 bags sitting in the kitchen. So I made up my mind today was the day.

              The main reason I had put it off so long is the road last time had a "detour" sign, and had dug up part of the road, but I just went around it, and to the dump. They had repaired the road and was back to normal today.

              That's all I have to do until next week, then I'll do the trash, bank, and store run again.

              Everyone have a great day!
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

              Albert Einstein

              Comment


                #37
                Thank you Howie. I hope you have a good day and Sam also. She is the reason you are healthy - she is a good nurse.
                Virginia

                Comment


                  #38
                  Virginia, did she also culture the urine, so that if the antibiotic is determined not to work for that particular bacteria infection of bladder, she will have the culture back to tell her which antibiotic will work?

                  Comment


                    #39
                    My oldest child is visiting tonight through lunch on Sunday. I am Sooo looking forward to being with her, seeing her, hugging her, listening to her..

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Sunshine, she did do a culture just in case this drug doesn’t cover it. Right now I am just feeling kind of sick, but that is not unusual for me when on an antibiotic.

                      So glad you’ve got your oldest with you. You sound so happy. I hope you stay well while she is there. Just enjoy, you so deserve this.
                      Virginia

                      Comment


                        #41
                        :) Hi everyone. I have not read all the threads and will do it another day.

                        Landed on the floor transferring from the john to the scooter around midnight. Hit my alarm panic button and they sent the paramedics. They stood me u and I sat on the john and they brought my scooter back in the bathroom. I got on it and into the bedroom and transferred to the bed. My leg and arms do not seem to be getting stronger.

                        I have had a cold for over a week and at first had a sore throat with it, but only have the cough now. I think that is why I am weaker. I am taking extra vitamin C but still have a runny nose.

                        Andy got my RX's and brought me a Wendy's baked potato and hamburger. After I laid down for two hours and I am ready to go back to bed. Take care everyone. Jeanie :)

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Jeanie, I am so sorry you keep having problems. You seem to do so much better when you are getting PT. I just wish it was possible for you to keep getting it. I hope you feel better soon. I am glad Andy brought supper to you.
                          Virginia

                          Comment


                            #43
                            OhJeanie, how frustrating and how miserable...will this latest fall trigger Medicare to pay for more PT?

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Medicare is supposed to pay for PT for persons w neuro-degenerative diseases to keep us from losing ground. The practice used to be different but there was a class action suit about this in ? 2014. We do not have to prove that we are gaining ground or otherwise improving.

                              I encourage all to use their benefit every year.

                              ANN
                              Last edited by stillstANNding; 11-09-2019, 07:36 AM.
                              There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Ann, could it be that you only get so much per year? If so I expect Jeanie will have to wait until next year, but I am not sure that is true. It should be based on the amount of disability.
                                Virginia

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X