Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT June Chitchat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    My seat harnesses look like this. You see the small belt in the middle? Wheee!

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      #62
      I'll really be restrained in that harness. Great that it comes in pink.

      Pink bubble gum sounds good.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        #63
        You guys are so silly...LOL!

        I'm good today and hope you all are as well,!!
        Love, Sally


        "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






        Comment


          #64
          howdy out there,,anyone in this heat ?,, we will be starting Thursday,, and it time to bale hay,, good timing,,,,lol

          Infusion tomorrow morning, so far I am seeing good results,,but not letting my guard down,,

          Garden is just that ,, a garden,, not the quality we have had before,, its weather related, ground either too cold when we planted or to much moisture,,

          not much else,,Nora turns 11 the 15th,,she sure is getting tall,,
          " Don't outsmart your common sense"

          Peg

          Comment


            #65
            Good luck tomorrow, Peg.
            My we are getting old! Nora almost eleven!

            Hi Sal, Joan and Howie.

            Hot and humid here. Could always be worse.
            ANN
            There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

            Comment


              #66
              It was 100' here yesterday.

              The heat addled my head a bit more than usual. I was planning to ride in that car of Howie's. His cats would have been there too and I was going to invite everybody here to pile on in as well.

              Heat does funny things to a person.
              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

              Comment


                #67
                Ann, hearing Nora is 11, does make you really aware of how fast time goes by.

                Agate, it could be 100 here, but it always stays 70 back here in my room where we all stay. I need a bigger bed!
                "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                Albert Einstein

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by agate View Post
                  It was 100' here yesterday.

                  The heat addled my head a bit more than usual. I was planning to ride in that car of Howie's. His cats would have been there too and I was going to invite everybody here to pile on in as well.

                  Heat does funny things to a person.
                  and don't forget the coleslaw
                  " Don't outsmart your common sense"

                  Peg

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Peg, you've done it now! I have a bowl of coleslaw waiting for me in the fridge! Sam, Seven, SLAW TIME!!!
                    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                    Albert Einstein

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Do Sam n Seven like Cole slaw too?
                      Love, Sally


                      "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                      Comment


                        #71
                        LOL ... too funny. If you tried to put a saddle on him he'd probably freak out and bolt. It's a good thing he's an apartment dog, he'd probably hide in the second bedroom, that's usually where he goes when I vacuum.
                        s
                        Jendie
                        I've been a member of this forum during its different incarnations since I was dx in 9/98

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Sally, if cat daddy eats it, those cats will eat it, although I never leave them much coleslaw like I do everything else. I think they are both part hog.

                          Jendie, you could always try hooking him to a wagon. Hang a doggie biscuit on a fishing pole JUST out of reach, then HANG ON!
                          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                          Albert Einstein

                          Comment


                            #73
                            :) Hi everyone. Have Renee and Parsi been around at all? I retain some of what I read but do not remember who said what.

                            It is hot and humid. Andy came on Sunday and brought me a donut and coffee from Dunkin Donuts. He mopped my entire house and even got down with a brush in a couple of places. The floors had not been done in over a month.

                            I am so grateful for all his help. He calls me daily and always asks if there is anything I need. Lacy gets so excited when he comes. He takes her for a long neighborhood walk.

                            I just realized I am bleeding from my little finger. I have no feeling in them so I do not know what I did to cut it. I just put Neosporin and a bandage on it.

                            Stay cool everyone. Jeanie :)

                            Comment


                              #74
                              [quote]Jendie, in your HUD building do they have inspections too?[/]
                              Oh yes and I hate it! I treat my apartment like I treated the houses I've owned, minus getting to choose the colors the walls are painted. Though I'm so happy that I don't have to pay for water, sewer, garbage, and recycling.
                              s
                              Jendie
                              I've been a member of this forum during its different incarnations since I was dx in 9/98

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Your dog might not need the saddle anyway, jendie. Just pile him into Howie's car. There's room for pets too, I'm sure.

                                Good luck with the infusion tomorrow, Peg. I believe you have a distance to travel for it? Maybe it will have you feeling tiptop in time for Nora's birthday.
                                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X