Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT October Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Thanks Rose. Today was the least amount of Ibuprofen I've had in days. I'll keep it up through the weekend and see how I do. Me calling the doctor is always the last resort, but nosebleeds are the pits! Thanks for your suggestions.
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      #92
      I had to go to CVS in the pouring rain. I don't like driving in the rain, but I made it back safe and sound.

      But the big news, no nosebleeds last night, and so far today. I didn't take the Tylenol/Cod #3 last night. Nosebleeds aren't listed as a possible side effect, but I thought I would try not taking it. So far, so good.
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        #93
        I'm allergic to Cod. Makes me nauscious. The med not the fish....LOL!
        Last edited by SalpalSally; 10-08-2016, 10:12 AM.
        Love, Sally


        "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






        Comment


          #94
          Me too, Sally. I always turn down any offers of rx's with codeine in them. Dentists are fond of offering them.
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment


            #95
            Good morning storm survivors!

            The sun is out, and I can't even hear any wind blowing. WE MADE IT! Now someone will print up tee shirts that say, "I survived Matthew". I did that MANY years ago. I've silkscreened everything from shirts to baseball bats.

            My back was really sore this morning, so I took my prescribed pain med, and was about to reach for the Ibuprofen, but instead walked to the kitchen to make coffee, and by the time I got there, the pain was gone!

            I'm undecided if I'm going to the store today. I made a list, and have a bag of trash to go to the dump. Maybe after I have another mug of coffee.

            Have a great day everyone!
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

            Albert Einstein

            Comment


              #96
              Good morning,, its been a tough couple of days,, Joes sister passed away yesterday morning,, the whole family was with her since Friday,, she just kept hanging in there,,,, funeral/wake all in one day,, Saturday,, her youngest son is a Marine, and getting state sided , and flying in Monday,,

              later then
              " Don't outsmart your common sense"

              Peg

              Comment


                #97
                I'm so very, very sorry, Peg.

                What sad news. My heart and thoughts are with you and your family during such a difficult time.
                Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

                Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

                Comment


                  #98
                  (((((Peg)))))

                  This has been a really tough time for you and your family. I'm so sorry about your loss. I hope friends and family are rallying around for you and Joe.
                  SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                  Comment


                    #99
                    My thoughts are w you and Joe's family, Peg.

                    ANN
                    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                    Comment


                      I'm so sorry, Peg.


                      Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

                      Comment


                        Peg, I'm sorry to hear about your family loss. My condolences to you, Joe, and family.

                        Comment


                          Sorry Peg and Joe! "Life goes on within you, and without you."
                          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                          Albert Einstein

                          Comment


                            ((((((Peg, Joe & Family)))))) ~

                            I'm so very sorry for your loss. Sending prayers for peace and comfort to surround you all.



                            Love & Light,

                            Rose
                            Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

                            Comment


                              So sorry for your loss Peg and joe!
                              Love, Sally


                              "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                              Comment


                                [B]:) ((((Peg & Joe)))) My thoughts and prayers to all the family. Jeanie :)[/B

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X