Glad to hear it Ann. Guess Peter had plenty of tomatoes and cucumbers picked when you got there. Hope you get plenty of rest.
Howie: I watched Forest Gump again tonight. I had seen it of course, but it had been a long time and I couldn't remember the ending. Thought I would tell you there is going to be a special day for Patrick Swayze tomorrow. They are going to have 2 movies Dirty Dancing and Ghost. I think it was you who said they had never seen Ghost when I told that it was my favorite movie. There will also be a special on about Patrick Swayze tomorrow night. I don't know if you can find it on your TV but thought I would give you a heads up in case you wanted to try.
Howie: I watched Forest Gump again tonight. I had seen it of course, but it had been a long time and I couldn't remember the ending. Thought I would tell you there is going to be a special day for Patrick Swayze tomorrow. They are going to have 2 movies Dirty Dancing and Ghost. I think it was you who said they had never seen Ghost when I told that it was my favorite movie. There will also be a special on about Patrick Swayze tomorrow night. I don't know if you can find it on your TV but thought I would give you a heads up in case you wanted to try.


Comment