Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August chitchat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sometime my iPhone skips the last post on a page and I am able to usually recognize it by the post that come after it. It doesn't do this all the time just part of the time. Then I have to come to my office to my computer to see what I have missed. Oh, what a tragedy this is - it is probably all of 15 steps! Agate would welcome it and just add it to her step count. I wish I could get as smart as she is.


    By the way, anybody see Sunshine around the past couple of days. Wondering how she is doing.
    Virginia

    Comment


      Thanks for referring to me as smart, Virginia, but I do some very stupid things.

      Sunshine, hope you'll check in.

      I heard from one member who hasn't been here in a while. It seems she keeps busy visiting political Websites so she can discuss politics. Indications are that she may not be back until after the 2020 election.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        Howie, I just had tea with TRader Joe’s Ginger Snaps. Lily Cat loves them broken up like tiny kibble.

        ANN
        There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

        Comment


          Yum, you guys are making me hungry for sweets! I was always a rocky road person, unless you're talking 31 Flavors ice cream. Then it's pralines & cream, but it's been ages since I've had that.

          Virginia - The tomato basil soup is in the refrigerated section. Comes in a double pack of 30 oz. containers. The container are sealed and have a sell by date of a couple of months in advance. DH bought some Monday and the sell by date is 10/23/19, so it's good for awhile yet as long as it's sealed. It's Henry's brand, organic, vegan, creamy tomato basil soup. Oh so good!
          Trader Joe's also has a tomato basil soup, sold in containers like a large juice box, like what chicken stock comes in. I don't think it's as good but you don't have to buy as much.

          Comment


            You two make me wish they sold Trader Joe's in my area. I've never heard of it. Oh well, Sam won't let me move as long as I can get Whisker Lickin's around here.
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

            Albert Einstein

            Comment


              I am sorry I have been MIA: lots of medical issues. Seems like I spend a lot of time on the phone with doc offices trying to communicate, waiting for phone backs, back and forth blah blah blah. On hold one office for 45 minutes..

              Comment


                We understand Sunshine. We just get concerned.

                Nuthatch, thanks for the information. I will tell my friend when I talk to her. If she gets me any, I could open one container and pour left over in a container that will allow me to store it for a day or two in the frig I guess. Then later I can open the other container. Once I open a container I don't mind saving some for a night or two. I eat leftovers an awful lot, which is alright with me. If it is something I like I can eat it at least two nights and I have been known to eat something three nights to keep from cooking, especially if I can fix a different side with it.
                Virginia

                Comment


                  There are 1349 guests on here at present. Surprisingly high number.
                  SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                  Comment


                    Interesting Agate, there must be lots of bots who really like us.
                    Virginia

                    Comment


                      It's probably good to be favored by so many bots. Maybe they're like "followers" on a Twitter page--or at least we can think of them that way.
                      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                      Comment


                        I think of them as the robot on Lost in Space. "Danger Will Robinson...Danger!!!
                        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                        Albert Einstein

                        Comment


                          Oops, maybe their ears were burning. There are only 547 guests now. Maybe they don't like being talked about.
                          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                          Comment


                            It's Saturday night party time! 1411 users now, all but 8 of them are guests! I don't believe the number counts, that's for sure !

                            Comment


                              We have 889 guests now. Maybe we should party, so they can find out how we do it. If we could wake Howie up to blow some horns that would be good.

                              Parsi was here. Surely she would be a good party girl. We all know Agate likes to party a lot.
                              Virginia

                              Comment


                                Howie has one nonstop party going on over there. The 899 guests could crash it easily enough.

                                Now for 899 bottles of beer on the wall, and if one of those bottles should happen to fall...
                                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X