I know I've been absent. Some of that time I spend on FB. Sometimes I stop to read an link but mostly just scrolling between posts in the newsfeed. But those newsfeeds are long. I usually give up.
But I'm also on the reunion committee for our high school reunion. Its on Sept.14. I was determined to make our class directory a special souvenir. It's our 50th. Most everyone is getting an email copy, but several wanted "hard" copies.
Sustained walking and standing has become a problem. I finally bought a walker (without a seat) that folds up like an umbrella stroller. The foldable cane had its limits.
It's past midnight and I'm past tired.
But I'm also on the reunion committee for our high school reunion. Its on Sept.14. I was determined to make our class directory a special souvenir. It's our 50th. Most everyone is getting an email copy, but several wanted "hard" copies.
Sustained walking and standing has become a problem. I finally bought a walker (without a seat) that folds up like an umbrella stroller. The foldable cane had its limits.
It's past midnight and I'm past tired.






[/FONT][/B]
Comment