Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT October Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I love solving problems. I have my cellphone set up on auto-pay. But the 31st is the due date, and I'm super broke already. So I called them, a real nice AMERICAN for a change, and moved the due date to the 3rd, PAYDAY!

    It's coffee night, so who knows what other problems I'll solve? SAM, MORE COFFEE!!!
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      See, coffee, and I can't shut up! The computer is running smooth as Sam's fur now, but it was a mess most of the day. I did ANOTHER System Restore, then cleaned out apps I will never use.

      But tomorrow is a new day, and probably more cyber attacks. "They" want to shut down the whole internet. I suspect China, but I could be wrong. They don't use the World Wide Web. China has their own Internet. That way they can control what their people see and hear.

      Well, I hope to see you tomorrow. If not, I suggest we all start learning Chinese.
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        Howie, what's really happening is that some little green aliens who can make themselves invisible are slowly taking over all Internet operations. They have a language of their own and it's not Chinese.

        They're said to be basically friendly, and if you don't do anything to tick them off, you should get along fine.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          Howie, if you are broke, at least you don't have to worry about beer for the rest of the month. Agate has furnished quite enough.

          We went to Chillies tonight to eat. We never go there but younger brother had 16 coupons for either a free appetizer or desert with a main meal. He ended up going around the restaurant and handling them out to people. I ordered barbecue chicken tenders and they brought me Chipolte. I don't like that and I am not feeling so well now.

          No gas logs for me tonight. It is too warm. Not hot, but too warm for gas logs.
          Virginia

          Comment


            Agate, I like Aliens, and I like green. Well, that's not exactly true. I only like green in nature, you know plants. But green Aliens? I'll have to give that some thought...........

            Virginia, did you get some kitty bags for the leftovers? No? Well I'll let YOU tell Sam.
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

            Albert Einstein

            Comment


              We are safely home. Glad to see that you all are still minding the store.

              We had amazingly good weather. In the high 70's, beautiful sunny days. One night of a soaking rain and the next day was humid. We actually had Mom's AC on! That night the weather switched to the cold front. By the time we got home on Sat night it was 43 w a windchill.

              I know, heck of a weather switch-er-roo for MS (and TN) peep. Turns out, I am fine. Just tired like the rest of you.

              Anyone watching Poldark on PBS?
              ANN
              There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

              Comment


                Oh heck Ann, forgot to watch. Glad you are safely home, and had good weather while gone. Hope the switch in weather does not make you sick.

                Howie, I think what Agate is saying, is something like just be nice and the little green aliens will not bother you.

                Sorry, about kitty bag for Sam. Please call her off my case. Tell her I will try to do better.
                Virginia

                Comment


                  It won't be easy, but I'll try. SAM, come see daddy, he wants to talk......
                  "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                  Albert Einstein

                  Comment


                    G'day all!!!

                    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
                    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                    Albert Einstein

                    Comment


                      Howie is talking in down under speak now. Lol!
                      Love, Sally


                      "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                      Comment


                        An' it's time to throw another shrimp on the barbie. Grab us a few frosty ones mate.
                        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                        Albert Einstein

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Howie View Post
                          An' it's time to throw another shrimp on the barbie.
                          Okay then :



                          Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

                          Comment


                            LOL!!! That's what I asked for, wasn't it?
                            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                            Albert Einstein

                            Comment


                              Vicky how do you and Agate come up with all these things?


                              I have been reading a book entitled "Monuments Men" It is about all the stolen art and other treasures of WWII and the men who helped find it and try and get it back to the rightful countries. Of course the rightful owners if possible, but most of the time for the things that were individually owned that was not possible. It is a pretty thick book (about 440 pages) and has been hard to get through, but I am glad (now that I am almost through) that I have read it. I read it for the book club. There were just millions and millions of art works that were hidden in mines and other places. How they found them and at the end how they got most of it out is pretty incredible.

                              My sister-in-law brought me a care package last night - 4 individual containers of homemade vegetable soup and some zucchini bread. Looking forward to it tonight. I am sure I will have the soup throughout the week. I already had two individual containers of Southwest Chicken soup that she had brought me last week-end, but the vegetable soup is my favorite.
                              Virginia

                              Comment


                                Virginia, you're making me hungry, and I just ate!
                                "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                                Albert Einstein

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X