Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT October Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    :)I have a terrible memory at times. I also went to the Florida Leafwatchers in Orlando. I drove to that one. Maggie, Pam and LaCeli put that one together and we all went to Disney for a day. Jeanie :)

    Comment


      I was all set to go to the first Leaf Watchers. I was packed, my brother was going to go with me. We were getting everything in the car, and Seven ran out the door, then ran around back, and got under my storage shed.

      She planted herself right in the center, and you couldn't reach her. I begged, and pleaded, sweet talked her, she would not come out. So we just went out to eat, and enjoyed a nice meal.

      When we got back, I went back to the shed alone, and she finally came out, but by then it was too late to make that drive. CATS!!!
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        I love all animals, but that cat would been under the shed when you returned.
        and been fine. Cats are very independent.
        Love, Sally


        "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






        Comment


          Peg, I know it was a sad day. I hope now the healing will begin.

          SuzeQ thanks for posting that. It is the same one, but the one I saw was longer and they kept at it longer, but the Doberman remained patient and the cat remained - well a cat!

          Howie, so help me you didn't check all four boxes well enough. That shoe went to the dump for sure.
          Virginia

          Comment


            No, I'm absolutely, positively, 100% certain that shoe wasn't in them. I will search the garage one more time, but it's pretty clean in there, and a shoe would be easy to spot. BUT, there is a large trashcan in there, and that is the last place it could be. That, or Sam is just hiding it from me!
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

            Albert Einstein

            Comment


              I'll probably regret asking but what is that pic you're using, Howie?


              Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

              Comment


                Where have you been hiding? Making poor Howie worry! I shouldn't even answer your question....but I will.

                That object sits in the bottom of the Baltic Sea. It is very deep, and is very old. What do you think it might be? A team is getting an expedition together to find out more about it.

                Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
                Last edited by Howie; 10-17-2016, 03:42 PM.
                "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                Albert Einstein

                Comment


                  It COULD be a flying saucer according to this Wikipedia article:

                  Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

                  Somehow I think it will turn out not to be a flying saucer but you never know about these anomalies....
                  SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Howie View Post
                    Where have you been hiding? Making poor Howie worry! I shouldn't even answer your question....but I will.
                    I've been hiding from you of course!


                    Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

                    Comment


                      That's OK, Vicky. I think he's used to it. Even his shoes are hiding from him.
                      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                      Comment


                        Waaaaaaaah!!! Sam, bring daddy some tissues!!!
                        Last edited by Howie; 10-18-2016, 05:48 AM.
                        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                        Albert Einstein

                        Comment


                          The shoe is with the spiders.

                          ANN
                          There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                          Comment


                            Those spiders made a deal. If I don't set off anymore bug bombs, they would look for that shoe. I didn't tell them I have 3 more bombs just waiting in the wings!
                            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                            Albert Einstein

                            Comment


                              I've known of lots of lost things to be found in cars--under the seat for instance.
                              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                              Comment


                                Pinky has no "under the seat", and I never got in the Cruiser before the shoe vanished. My only hope now is that it's in the garage trashcan. I am going to give the garage one more search.

                                But I like my new shoes. AND, I can slip them on without untying them. They are so padded and soft, all I have to work on is getting my heel in. All I need is a shoehorn.....or a spoon.
                                "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                                Albert Einstein

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X